Encrypt, Decrypt and Control Access to Files
You write the code and assign attributes that allow your organization to manage access policy from a centralized console.
Quickly encrypt and decrypt files in just a few lines of code. Select a specific file format or let Machina SDK detect the file format for you. Let the SDK’s built-in Cipher Objects manage encryption keys automatically. Machina SDK file cipher objects also provide a "coverpage" experience to give a clean experience when the file is protected and has not yet been decrypted.
I want to protect:
- PDF files - Quickly encrypt and decrypt PDF files in just a few lines of code. The SDK’s PDF object also provides a "coverpage" experience to give a clean experience when the file is protected and cannot be decrypted.
- Microsoft Office files - Protect files that use the OpenXML file format.
- CSV files - Easily protect files formatted as a Comma Separated Value (CSV) plaintext file.
- Generic files - Protect files in a format not listed above.
- Let Machina decide - Let Machina SDK try to recognize the input file format and either encrypt it with the type-specific format or utilize the generic format if it is not recognized