Hear from BigID and Ionic in this on-demand webinar to learn how you can automate the identification and mitigation of risk to personal data demanded by CCPA and GDPR.
Five Steps to a Zero Trust Security Strategy
VP, Research Director serving Security & Risk, Forrester
Sr. Manager, Content & Communications, Ionic
Software Product Manager
Learn about Forrester’s Zero Trust (ZT) model for information security, which abolishes the idea of a trusted network inside a defined corporate perimeter. In addition to hearing from Forrester, Ionic will discuss why enterprises are seeking a single control plane to establish end-to-end data control, security, and visibility.
What you can expect:
- A strong grounding in the Zero Trust model as a data-centric security approach that creates granular microperimeters of control
- Tactics to help you foresee & warn against numerous trust assumptions that you could be making within your architecture today
- A demonstration of Ionic Machina enabling an organization to maintain control- even as the data proliferates rapidly across commonly understood boundaries of trust– through the lens of an Access Control examples (i.e.: Personal Data Policy + Data Residency Policy)
- A glimpse into the Ionic Partnership Ecosystem, where we strengthen your data security posture through rich integrations with Microsoft, Amazon, McAfee MVISION, Google, and more
Who should watch:
- Forward-thinking cyber & information security leaders
- IT & Developer Leads that oversee critical cloud applications & storage
- Enterprise & Security Architects