How can data be useless and meaningless to cyber criminals? Where valuable enterprise information and data can be shared safely and effectively with the right individuals and organizations, under the right context? What if our…
You are failing as a CISO if you ignore data privacy
Stanton House Virtual CISO Roundtable
Why should CISOs care about data privacy and how should they manage regulatory transitions to ensure their information security programs stand up to privacy protection laws?
Stanton House, a global search consultancy and provider of specialist recruitment solutions in cybersecurity, hosted a roundtable of CISOs to share their experiences, documenting their insights in this ebook about:
- Why CISOs should care about privacy
- The cross-functional coordination needed for effective data privacy management
- How the CISO’s role is evolving to help ‘operationalize’ privacy compliance
- Why doing and proving are important, not just saying
- The important of influencing overall strategy to ensure decisions are based on risk
Technical solutions available to CISOs can help scale a data privacy program beyond people and process. Roundtable guest speaker Robert Ball, chief business development officer & general counsel from Ionic, also shared background into why the domain of the CISO has expanded significantly in light of emerging data privacy and protection laws.