Kevin Mandia, CEO of FireEye and board member at Ionic, sat down with us to discuss data breaches, threat vectors, regulatory impacts, and how Ionic Security brings a unique, much needed solution to data-centric security….
Zero Trust Security in a Multi-Cloud Environment
Watch Ionic present at the Dallas Cloud Security Meetup Group about architecting Zero Trust security into multi-cloud-environments.
The webcast covers:
- Zero Trust from the perspective of industry analysts and NIST
- Multi-cloud Zero Trust security models from AWS, Google, and Microsoft
- The importance and time-saving value of external authorization
- Using the full context of a request to authorize access
- Concepts around data identity
- Role-based versus attribute-based access controls
- Authoring security policy
- A demonstration of Zero Trust security in action
For more details, check out Ionic Developers and the accompanying blog on Zero Trust for Developers: What is it and why should Developers Care?
- Michael Floyd, director of developer experience
- Diallo Gentry, solution architect
- Blake Franke, global sales